Contact Portland Oregon Buyer’s Agent
5 Centerpointe, Suite 150
Lake Oswego, OR 97035
I have worked as a full time Realtor since 1991 work hard to protect my clients financial investments while finding them the home of their dreams.
The Seller still pays the commission in accordance with the listing contract, so there is no cost to the Buyer but there are many benefits.
Full Commitment to Buyer’s needs.
- Complete confidentiality
- Access to the entire real estate market
- Objective evaluation of property and area
- Full disclosure which would aid Buyer negotiations
- Research on Seller motivation and financial position
- Can negotiate Seller paid financing fees and other items benefiting Buyer
- An Agent specially certified and educated in issues concerning Buyers
Benefits to me, working as a Buyers agent:
- Buyer loyalty in exchange for agent loyalty
- More qualified buyer
- More marketplace educated buyer
- Less conflicts of interest
- Ability to offer more services and information
- Buyer satisfaction
Credentials and Associations
ABR – Accredited Buyers Representative. Only 2% of realtors nationally have this designation. Requirements are 16 hours of additional education, documented transactions and passing a test.
GRI – Graduate Realtors Institute. 20% of realtors nationwide have this designation. Requirements are 40 hours of additional education and passing three separate tests.
Principal Brokers – After 10 years in real estate a sales associate can study and sit for their Principal Brokers License. Requires additional hours of study and passing a state and national exam. Upon successful completion the Broker can supervise other agents.
CRS – Certified Residential Specialist, only 1% of all Realtors nationally have this. It requires 48 hours of additional education (and the GRI), along with a minimum of five years real estate experience and 75 documented transactions.
S.T.A.R. - Certified as a green broker with over 14 hours of training on green building techniques.